Energy stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 2.4% today.
- Wpx Energy Inc. Common Stock W (WPX): WPX stock is up 2.4% today.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Dorchester Minerals L.P. (DMLP): DMLP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Range Resources Corp (RRC): RRC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 1.4% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is up 1.1% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Halcon Resources (HK): HK stock is down 2.7% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is down 2.9% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 2.5% today.
- Legacy Reserves LP (LGCY): LGCY stock is down 1.7% today.
- BP P.L.C. (BP): BP stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is down 2.0% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Oiltanking Partners L.P. (OILT): OILT stock is down 1.4% today and down 53.3% in the last month.
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.