Energy stocks finished flat on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.7%, the Nasdaq climbed 1.1% and the S&P 500 was up 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Semgroup Corp (SEMG): SEMG stock is up 2.7% to a new 52-week high of $80.98.
- Halcon Resources (HK): HK stock is up 1.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. (MMP): MMP stock is up 1.4% to a new 52-week high of $85.21.
- Imperial Oil Limited (IMO): IMO stock is up 1.2% to a new 52-week high of $53.26.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is up 1.1% to a new 52-week high of $126.98.
- Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG): FANG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Access Midstream Partners L.P. (ACMP): ACMP stock is up 1.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Nustar Energy L.P. (NS): NS stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Goodrich Petroleum Corp (GDP): GDP stock is down 2.5% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Penn Virginia Corp (PVA): PVA stock is down 2.1% today.
- C&J Energy Services Inc (CJES): CJES stock is down 1.9% today.
- Kodiak Oil (KOG): KOG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Noble Corp (NE): NE stock is down 1.7% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is down 1.6% today.
- FMC Technologies (FTI): FTI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Ensco Plc (ESV): ESV stock is down 1.5% today.
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV): AAV stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.