Energy stocks declined 0.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is up 3.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG): COG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is up 1.5% today.
- Anadarko Petroleum Corp (APC): APC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Exco Resources NL (XCO): XCO stock is up 1.4% today.
- Talisman Energy Inc (TLM): TLM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): CRZO stock is up 1.2% today.
- Stone Energy Corp (SGY): SGY stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is down 3.5% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is down 2.9% today.
- RPC Inc (RES): RES stock is down 2.2% today.
- Buckeye Partners L.P. (BPL): BPL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Halliburton Company (HAL): HAL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is down 1.9% today.
- FMC Technologies (FTI): FTI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 1.6%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Weatherford International Ltd (WFT): WFT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Superior Energy Services (SPN): SPN stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.