Financial stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 2.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 2.0%, the Nasdaq declined 2.0% and the S&P 500 was down 2.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Euronet Worldwide (EEFT): EEFT stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is up 0.2% today on 7 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Lpl Investment Holdings Inc (LPLA): LPLA stock is down 4.4% today.
- American Equity Investment Life (AEL): AEL stock is down 4.4% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 3.9% today.
- The Carlyle Group L.P. (CG): CG stock is down 3.8% today.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is down 3.8% today.
- The Blackstone Group L.P. (BX): BX stock is down 3.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR): WDR stock is down 3.8% today.
- Calamos Convertible and High (CHY): CHY stock is down 3.6% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Bank of The Ozarks (OZRK): OZRK stock is down 3.6% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 3.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.