Financial stocks rose 0.9% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM): JPM stock is up 3.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 3.4% today.
- Bank of The Ozarks (OZRK): OZRK stock is up 3.6% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is up 2.8% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 2.7% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is up 2.4% today.
- Phh Corp (PHH): PHH stock is up 2.3% today.
- Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC): WTFC stock is up 2.3% today.
- Mastercard Inc (MA): MA stock is up 2.1% today.
- Suntrust Banks (STI): STI stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 3.5% today.
- Banco Latinoamericano De Comercio (BLX): BLX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Argo Group International Holdings Ltd (AGII): AGII stock is down 0.9% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is down 1.0% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 0.9% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.