Healthcare stocks remained flat on Thursday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.1%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- The Spectranetics Corp (SPNC): SPNC stock is up 5.8% today.
- Amerisourcebergen Corp (ABC): ABC stock is up 4.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA): ARIA stock is up 4.1% today.
- Chemed Inc (CHE): CHE stock is up 3.2% today.
- Cardinal Health (CAH): CAH stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mckesson Corp (MCK): MCK stock is up 1.4% today.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Cubist Pharmaceuticals (CBST): CBST stock is up 1.1% today.
- Wellcare Group (WCG): WCG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR): NKTR stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI): PBYI stock is down 8.0% today.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN): ALXN stock is down 4.5% today.
- Theravance (THRX): THRX stock is down 4.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR): VAR stock is down 3.6% today.
- Zimmer Holdings (ZMH): ZMH stock is down 3.4% today.
- Celgene Corp (CELG): CELG stock is down 3.2% today and down 49.7% in the last month.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO): NVO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc (ENDP): ENDP stock is down 2.0% today.
- Neogen Corp (NEOG): NEOG stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.