Services stocks advanced 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is up 2.8% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 2.9% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 2.1% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is up 2.5% today.
- Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG): SIG stock is up 2.4% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is up 2.4% today.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 5.7% to a new 52-week low of $2.80.
- Healthcare Services Group (HCSG): HCSG stock is down 5.5% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 2.7% to a new 52-week low of $0.72.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ctc Media (CTCM): CTCM stock is down 4.5% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is down 1.1% today.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.