Services stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.5%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.4% and the S&P 500 rose 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 4.7% today.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is up 5.7% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 4.4% today.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is up 3.1% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 3.7% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 3.1% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is up 2.9% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 2.9% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 2.7% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.3% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 1.8% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is down 1.3% today.
- Ebay Inc (EBAY): EBAY stock is down 1.3% today.
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is down 1.1% today.
- Dish Network Corp (DISH): DISH stock is down 0.2% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 1.0% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 0.5% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.