Services stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, down 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.7% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is up 3.5% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is up 1.6% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 1.8% today.
- Apartment Investment and Management (AIV): AIV stock is up 1.7% to a new 52-week high of $32.99.
- American Realty Capital Propert (ARCP): ARCP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 1.2% to a new 52-week high of $31.99.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is up 1.1% today.
- Colony Financial Inc (CLNY): CLNY stock is up 0.9% today.
- Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP): HPP stock is up 0.9% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is down 4.6% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 5.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 4.4% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 3.9%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Air Lease Corporation Class A C (AL): AL stock is down 4.2% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is down 2.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 3.6% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 3.7% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is down 3.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is down 2.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.