Services stocks fell 1.1% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is up 3.7% today.
- Commonwealth REIT (CWH): CWH stock is up 2.0% today.
- Ventas Inc (VTR): VTR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- HCP Inc (HCP): HCP stock is up 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- American Capital Agency (AGNC): AGNC stock is up 0.7% today.
- Cys Investments Inc (CYS): CYS stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Verizon Communications Inc (VZ): VZ stock is up 0.5% today.
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR): DLR stock is up 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Boston Properties (BXP): BXP stock is up 0.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is down 21.0% today and down 29.4% in the last month.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 6.8% today and down 27.7% in the last month.
- Tractor Supply Company (TSCO): TSCO stock is down 6.0% to a new 52-week low of $57.69.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 6.1% today and down 33.0% in the last month.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 4.4% today.
- Select Income REIT Common Share (SIR): SIR stock is down 4.6% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 4.8% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 3.7% today.
- CBS Corp (CBS): CBS stock is down 4.0% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is down 3.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.