Services stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Parkway Properties (PKY): PKY stock is up 1.2% today.
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP): IEP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): OHI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Ventas Inc (VTR): VTR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Douglas Emmett (DEI): DEI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Safeway Inc (SWY): SWY stock is up 0.9% today.
- Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII): RCII stock is up 0.9% today.
- Target Corp (TGT): TGT stock is up 0.8% today.
- American Tower Corp (AMT): AMT stock is up 0.8% to a new 52-week high of $90.73.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is down 4.2% today.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is down 4.1% today.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is down 3.4% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is down 3.4% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is down 3.4% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 3.3% today.
- Monro Muffler Brake (MNRO): MNRO stock is down 3.1% today.
- Unifirst Corp (UNF): UNF stock is down 3.1% today.
- H&E Equipment Services (HEES): HEES stock is down 3.1% today.
- Quad Graphics Inc (QUAD): QUAD stock is down 3.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.