Services stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Sprint Corporation Series 1 (S): S stock is up 4.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- On Assignment (ASGN): ASGN stock is up 3.7% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 3.1% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is up 2.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is up 2.4% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 2.2% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is up 2.2% today.
- Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN): HURN stock is up 2.0% today.
- Panera Bread Company (PNRA): PNRA stock is up 2.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 2.8% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is down 2.6% today.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is down 2.4% today.
- Ryder System (R): R stock is down 2.3% today.
- Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc (HMIN): HMIN stock is down 2.2% today.
- National Retail Properties (NNN): NNN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW): MPW stock is down 2.0% today.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is down 2.0% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is down 1.8% today.
- Walgreen Company (WAG): WAG stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.