Services stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.1%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.6% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Sprint Corporation Series 1 (S): S stock is up 3.6% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYA): LBTYA stock is up 1.6% today.
- Select Income REIT Common Share (SIR): SIR stock is up 1.5% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 1.4% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is up 1.3% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Northstar Realty Finance (NRF): NRF stock is up 1.2% today.
- Cellcom Israel (CEL): CEL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM): LTM stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is down 2.3% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is down 2.2% today.
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is down 2.1% today.
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV): LYV stock is down 2.1% today.
- Healthcare Services Group (HCSG): HCSG stock is down 2.0% today.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is down 2.0% today.
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB): HIBB stock is down 1.9% today.
- Sotheby’s Holdings (BID): BID stock is down 1.8%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is down 1.7% today.
- Armour Residential R (ARR): ARR stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.