Services stocks fell on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 5.7% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 2.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 2.2% to a new 52-week high of $29.21.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is up 1.1% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Petsmart Inc (PETM): PETM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is up 1.1% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is down 4.7% today.
- Cellcom Israel (CEL): CEL stock is down 4.5% today.
- Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK): CNK stock is down 3.3% today.
- Walter Investment Management Corp (WAC): WAC stock is down 3.0% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 3.1% to a new 52-week low of $3.10.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 3.0% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 2.6% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 2.3% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.