Technology stocks rose 0.6% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.5% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 6.2% to a new 52-week high of $4.46.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is up 5.9% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 4.7% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 3.6% to $2.57, near the 52-week high of $2.57.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is up 3.4% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 3.7% today and up 21.8% in the last month.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is up 2.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is up 2.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is up 2.8% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is up 2.2% today and up 20.6% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is down 5.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Riverbed Technology (RVBD): RVBD stock is down 5.5% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 0.8% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 0.9% today.
- Semtech Corp (SMTC): SMTC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is down 0.4% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.