Technology stocks fell on Wall Street on Thursday morning, down 1.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq declined 1.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is up 12.3% today and up 21.1% in the last month.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is up 1.7% today.
- Tivo Inc (TIVO): TIVO stock is up 1.2% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 0.7% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 0.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 3.8% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 4.2% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 4.2% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is down 4.3% today.
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is down 3.8% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 3.9% today.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is down 3.7% today.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is down 3.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is down 4.1% today.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is down 3.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.