Technology stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 3.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 3.1% today and up 23.1% in the last month.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is up 3.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is up 2.7% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is up 2.0% today.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Symantec Corp (SYMC): SYMC stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 5.2% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 2.9% today.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is down 4.0% today.
- Rogers Corp (ROG): ROG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Riverbed Technology (RVBD): RVBD stock is down 1.7% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 2.1% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 1.5% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 1.4% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.