Technology stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Informatica Corp (INFA): INFA stock is up 3.3% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is up 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 2.2% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 1.8% today.
- Nuance Communications (NUAN): NUAN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): MXIM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 1.6% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 4.5% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is down 4.2% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 3.4% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is down 3.2% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 2.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries (KLIC): KLIC stock is down 2.4% today.
- Asm International N.V. (ASMI): ASMI stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is down 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 2.4% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.