Technology stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.7% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 2.6% today and up 23.1% in the last month.
- Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI): IIJI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is up 1.0% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is up 0.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Spansion Inc (CODE): CODE stock is up 0.6% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is up 0.4% today.
- Nice-Systems Limited (NICE): NICE stock is up 0.5% today.
- Applied Materials (AMAT): AMAT stock is up 0.2%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 6.6% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 5.5% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 5.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 4.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is down 4.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 3.6% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 2.9% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is down 3.6% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 4.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 3.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.