Technology stocks finished down 0.2% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Interxion Holding N.V. (INXN): INXN stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ONNN): ONNN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Microsoft Corp (MSFT): MSFT stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 0.7% today and up 42.5% in the last month.
- Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI): ATVI stock is up 0.7% today.
- Intel Corp (INTC): INTC stock is up 0.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is up 0.6% today.
- Amtek Inc (AME): AME stock is up 0.6% today.
- Amdocs Limited (DOX): DOX stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Mantech International Corp (MANT): MANT stock is down 3.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 3.3% today.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is down 2.7% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 2.6% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 2.5% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.