Technology stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.5%, the Nasdaq rose 0.6% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.5% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 2.4% today.
- Teletech Holdings (TTEC): TTEC stock is up 2.4% today.
- Mentor Graphics Corp (MENT): MENT stock is up 2.4% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is up 2.4% today on 4 times normal volume.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 2.3% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is up 2.3% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is up 2.2% today.
- Tibco Software (TIBX): TIBX stock is up 2.1% today.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Iac/Interactivecorp (IACI): IACI stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 1.2% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 0.9% today.
- Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB): TRMB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Ingram Micro Inc (IM): IM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Web.Com Group Inc (WWWW): WWWW stock is down 0.8% today and down 20.2% in the last month.
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is down 0.8% today.
- Analog Devices (ADI): ADI stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is down 0.8% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ONNN): ONNN stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.