Transportation stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is up 1.3% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Gulfmark Offshore (GLF): GLF stock is up 0.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 1.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is down 1.8% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is down 1.7% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 1.5% today.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is down 1.3% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.