Transportation stocks fell on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is up 11.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is up 3.5% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 2.3% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is up 1.7% to a new 52-week high of $83.87.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is up 1.8% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 1.2% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 5.4% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 4.5% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 3.5% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is down 2.2% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is down 1.9% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is down 2.3% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 2.2% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is down 1.1% today.
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc (NM): NM stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.