Transportation stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 4.6% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 2.1% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is up 2.0% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is up 1.3% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 1.3% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is up 0.7% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 0.6% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is up 0.4% today.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is down 15.1% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 1.8% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 1.8% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 1.7% today.
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems Inc (RRTS): RRTS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Gulfmark Offshore (GLF): GLF stock is down 1.8% today.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.