Transportation stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 1.6% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 1.6% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 1.1% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 1.0% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is up 0.3% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 0.7% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is up 1.0% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is down 1.6% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is down 2.1% today.
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is down 1.2% today.
- Hornbeck Offshore Services (HOS): HOS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 0.8% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 0.7% today.
- Taminco Corporation Common Stoc (TAM): TAM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.