Utilities stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Atlas Energy Llc (ATLS): ATLS stock is up 3.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Trident Performance Group (TCP): TCP stock is up 2.0% today.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Abengoa Yield Plc (ABY): ABY stock is up 0.8% today.
- Edison International (EIX): EIX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is up 0.5% today.
- American Electric Power Company (AEP): AEP stock is up 0.4% today.
- Southern Company (SO): SO stock is up 0.2% today.
- Firstenergy Corp (FE): FE stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 2.3% today.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is down 1.7% today.
- National Fuel Gas Company (NFG): NFG stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Dte Energy Company (DTE): DTE stock is down 1.1% today.
- California Water Service Group Holding (CWT): CWT stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is down 1.0% today and down 21.3% in the last month.
- Markwest Energy Partners LP (MWE): MWE stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.