Utilities stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners L.P. (KMP): KMP stock is up 1.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Abengoa Yield Plc (ABY): ABY stock is up 1.0% today.
- Exelon Corp (EXC): EXC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE): HE stock is up 0.4% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is up 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Duke Energy Corp (DUK): DUK stock is up 0.3% today.
- Mdu Res Group Inc (MDU): MDU stock is up 0.3% today.
- El Paso Pipeline Partners LP (EPB): EPB stock is up 0.3% today.
- Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW): PNW stock is up 0.3% today.
- Laclede Group (LG): LG stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Vectren Corp (VVC): VVC stock is down 0.9% today.
- One Gas Inc. (OGS): OGS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Southwest Gas Corp (SWX): SWX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Agl Resources (GAS): GAS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Aqua America (WTR): WTR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Cleco Power Llc (CNL): CNL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Atmos Energy Corp (ATO): ATO stock is down 0.5% today.
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ): WPZ stock is down 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- American Water Works (AWK): AWK stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.