Capital goods stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Orbital Sciences Corp (ORB): ORB stock is up 0.8% today.
- Alliant Techsystems Inc (ATK): ATK stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- United Technologies Corp (UTX): UTX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is up 0.3% today.
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is up 0.3% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is up 0.3% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Fastenal Company (FAST): FAST stock is down 4.5% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is down 1.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 1.9% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is down 1.1% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 0.9% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 1.0% today.
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is down 1.2% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.