Capital goods stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is up 5.6% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 5.4% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is up 4.9% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is up 2.9% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- 3M Company (MMM): MMM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 1.1% today.
- Fastenal Company (FAST): FAST stock is up 0.8% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Nordson Corp (NDSN): NDSN stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 6.3% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 3.3% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is down 1.8% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 3.0% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is down 2.7% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 1.6% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is down 1.6% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 1.5% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is down 1.5% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.