Capital goods stocks finished up 0.6% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.5%, the Nasdaq rose 0.6% and the S&P 500 was up 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is up 1.7% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 1.6% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is up 1.3% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 1.1% today.
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Dxp Enterprises (DXPE): DXPE stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is down 0.9% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is down 0.6% today and down 67.8% in the last month.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 0.2% today.
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is down 0.1% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is down 0.1% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.