Consumer cyclical stocks advanced 0.5% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is up 1.6% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 1.0% today.
- Movado Group Inc (MOV): MOV stock is up 1.3% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 6.0% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.1% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is down 0.8% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is down 0.6% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 0.6% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 0.5% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 0.6% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 0.4% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.