Consumer cyclical stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 0.9% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is up 0.7% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 0.6% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 0.5% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 0.3%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 0.2% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 0.1% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is up 0.1% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 1.6% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 1.3% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 1.3% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 1.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is down 1.1% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.