Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.6% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 1.8% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is up 1.2% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is up 0.9% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 0.8% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 0.6% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 0.6% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is up 0.5% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 0.5% today and up 21.4% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 1.0% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is down 0.5% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 0.4% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.