Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.5%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.6% and the S&P 500 was up 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 1.9% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is up 1.8% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 1.1% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is up 1.0% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 1.4% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 0.1% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.