Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.6% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 0.4% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is up 0.1% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.2% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 1.0% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 1.0% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 0.9% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 0.8% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is down 0.8% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 0.8% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.