Consumer noncyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 0.7% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.4% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.2% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 0.1% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is down 1.6% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.3% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.