Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 0.3% to a new 52-week high of $75.76.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is up 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is up 0.2% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is up 0.2% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 0.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is down 0.8% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 0.7% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 0.6% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 0.6% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 0.5% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 0.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.