Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.6% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.5%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.6% and the S&P 500 rose 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 1.0% to a new 52-week high of $29.01.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 1.0% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 0.9% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 0.3% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is down 0.2% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 0.2% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.