Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is up 1.1% to a new 52-week high of $48.46.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 0.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is up 0.2% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 0.6% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.