Consumer noncyclical stocks advanced 0.4% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.5%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.5% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is up 1.8% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 1.5% to a new 52-week high of $77.73.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.3% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 1.2% to a new 52-week high of $123.03.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is up 1.0% to a new 52-week high of $90.77.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 0.8% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 0.3% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.3% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.2% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.