Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.2% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 0.2% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 0.1% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 2.1% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.6% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is down 1.0% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.