Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down 0.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.6% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 1.3% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 0.5% today.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.2% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 0.2% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 1.1% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 0.8% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.