Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is up 4.5% to a new 52-week high of $65.93.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is up 2.6% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 1.6% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.8% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is up 0.3% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 0.3% to a new 52-week high of $43.08.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 0.1% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.4% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 1.1% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 1.1% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 0.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 0.9% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.