Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 1.1% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is up 1.0%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 0.9% to a new 52-week high of $99.19.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 0.8% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is up 0.7% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 3.2% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 2.0% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 1.6% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 1.0% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 0.7% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.