Energy stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is up 2.5% today.
- Western Refining (WNR): WNR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 0.5% today and up 21.2% in the last month.
- Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (PAA): PAA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Rowan Companies (RDC): RDC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Memorial Production Partners LP (MEMP): MEMP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is up 0.2% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is up 0.6% today.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Goodrich Petroleum Corp (GDP): GDP stock is down 6.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tidewater Inc (TDW): TDW stock is down 4.2% today.
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is down 4.0% today.
- Halcon Resources (HK): HK stock is down 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is down 2.8% today.
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV): AAV stock is down 2.9% today.
- Encana Corp (ECA): ECA stock is down 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is down 2.8% today.
- Comstock Resources (CRK): CRK stock is down 2.3% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.