Energy stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Anadarko Petroleum Corp (APC): APC stock is up 3.4% today.
- Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO): DO stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Atwood Oceanics (ATW): ATW stock is up 1.6% today.
- Kodiak Oil (KOG): KOG stock is up 1.5% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is up 1.3% today.
- Nustar Energy L.P. (NS): NS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Cvr Energy Inc (CVI): CVI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Noble Corp (NE): NE stock is up 1.2% today.
- Rowan Companies (RDC): RDC stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Oiltanking Partners L.P. (OILT): OILT stock is down 49.3% today and down 48.4% in the last month.
- Bill Barrett Corp (BBG): BBG stock is down 2.8% today.
- Halcon Resources (HK): HK stock is down 2.2% today.
- W&T Offshore (WTI): WTI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Comstock Resources (CRK): CRK stock is down 2.7% today.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 3.1% today.
- Penn Virginia Corp (PVA): PVA stock is down 2.6% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 1.8% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.