Energy stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Nustar Energy L.P. (NS): NS stock is up 3.7% to a new 52-week high of $64.84.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG): COG stock is up 2.5% today.
- Western Refining (WNR): WNR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Hollyfrontier Corp (HFC): HFC stock is up 1.8% today.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is up 1.5% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is up 1.3% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is up 1.2% today.
- Imperial Oil Limited (IMO): IMO stock is up 1.1% to a new 52-week high of $53.83.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Comstock Resources (CRK): CRK stock is down 2.3% today.
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): PXD stock is down 1.8% today.
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corp (MHR): MHR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Continental Resources (CLR): CLR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Energen Corp (EGN): EGN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Rosetta Resources Inc (ROSE): ROSE stock is down 1.7% today.
- Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG): FANG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Concho Resources Inc (CXO): CXO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.