Energy stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq rose 0.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is up 4.2% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is up 4.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is up 2.8% today.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 1.7% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is up 2.5% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is up 1.7% today.
- Energy Xxi [Bermuda] Limited (EXXI): EXXI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Totalfinaelf S.A. (TOT): TOT stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Key Energy Services (KEG): KEG stock is down 12.1% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 0.2% today.
- Schlumberger N.V. (SLB): SLB stock is down 1.9% today.
- Basic Energy Services (BAS): BAS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL): SDRL stock is down 1.1% today.
- W&T Offshore (WTI): WTI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Eog Resources (EOG): EOG stock is down 0.8% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Exco Resources NL (XCO): XCO stock is down 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is down 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.