Energy stocks declined 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is up 3.5% today.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is up 2.5% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is up 2.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Qr Energy LP (QRE): QRE stock is up 2.5% today.
- Basic Energy Services (BAS): BAS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is up 2.1% today.
- Natural Resource Partners LP (NRP): NRP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is up 0.9% today.
- Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. (BBEP): BBEP stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is down 2.8% today.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is down 2.5% today.
- Western Refining (WNR): WNR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Gulfport Energy Corp (GPOR): GPOR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL): SDRL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Energen Corp (EGN): EGN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Newpark Resources (NR): NR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.