Financial stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.1% and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Cash America International (CSH): CSH stock is up 6.3% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is up 6.8% today and up 27.7% in the last month.
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is up 5.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 5.0% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is up 4.7% today.
- Sei Investments Company (SEIC): SEIC stock is up 4.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Raymond James Financial (RJF): RJF stock is up 4.0% today.
- Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX): MKTX stock is up 4.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lazard Ltd (LAZ): LAZ stock is up 3.3% today.
- MB Financial Inc (MBFI): MBFI stock is up 3.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Allied World Assurance Company (AWH): AWH stock is down 4.4% today.
- Old Republic International Corp (ORI): ORI stock is down 2.7% today.
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is down 3.1% today.
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW): TROW stock is down 2.5% today.
- The Blackstone Group L.P. (BX): BX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is down 2.3% today.
- KKR & Co. L.P. (KKR): KKR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Stancorp Financial Group (SFG): SFG stock is down 1.9% today.
- First American Corp (FAF): FAF stock is down 1.7% today.
- Everest Re Group (RE): RE stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.